The #SketchTheDocs Project
Visual storytelling is about using illustrations, colors, fonts and composition, to present information in ways that can support visual and visual-spatial learners. SketchTheDocs is a project to explore visual storytelling as a tool to learn, and teach, complex technology concepts.
- Read about this project for details.
- Follow @sketchthedocs for updates.
- Explore hi-res visual guides for learning.
- Solve visual puzzles to build tech IQ.
- Learn to visualize-it yourself.
- Jul 23, 2021 - Talk | Microsoft SPARK Summit
- Jul 22, 2021 - Site | Illustrated Guide to Fusion Dev
- Jul 20, 2021 - Visual Guide | Fusion Development
- Jul 12, 2021 - Interstitials | Azure Functions Event
- Jul 09, 2021 - Series | IOT For Beginners
- Jun 27, 2021 - Site | SketchTheDocs.dev launched
- Jun 24, 2021 - Guest | Embedded.FM Podcast
- Jun 23, 2021 - Visual Guide | Computer Vision..
Explore the timeline for more activities.